- 1 lb. Organic Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ½ Cup flour
- 2 Organic eggs, beaten
- ¾ Cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 Cup grated Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp. organic olive oil
- 1 Tsp salt
- ½ Tsp garlic powder
- ¼ Tsp cayenne
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a large baking sheet with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray.
2. Add flour to a medium shallow bowl and eggs to a separate medium shallow bowl. In a third shallow bowl, whisk together panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne.
3. Working in batches, toss Brussels sprouts in the flour until fully coated, then dunk in eggs. Dredge in panko mixture, then place on baking sheet. Bake until golden and crispy, about 25 minutes.